- Supply a complete range of marine lubricants to protect the engines and shipboard equipment of a vessel. Through our cooperation with oil majors and independent lubricants suppliers we have ensured deliveries of products and services even to remote ports worldwide.
- Vessel Tracking Software: a simple and reliable tracking system linked with a web-based management service. It has been developed specifically for deep sea shipping, barge and tug operators, offshore support & oil exploration companies and coastal fleet operators to easily keep track of their powered and unpowered fleets. Existing GPS and communication equipment can be used to send tracking reports back to the office, without additional hardware.
- Ship Security Alert Systems (SSAS), a regulatory product for internationally trading ships over 500 gross tons.
- Long Range Identification & Tracking: We provide LRIT testing and issue testing reports (issue of certificate) on behalf of many Flag Administrations. We supply LRIT stand alone equipment.
- Onboard Luboil/Fueloil Test Kits: Portable, easy to use monitoring equipment, for rapid assessment of the condition of diesel engine, hydraulic & gear oils. Portable, easy to use monitoring equipment, for rapid assessment of the condition of fuel oils. Choose from fuel oil test kits, electronic viscosity & density meters, fuel oil compatibility test kits.
- Spares for battery packs: We carry stocks of rechargeable marine batteries, batteries for EPIRBs, for generator startup and others. We ship worldwide.
- Loading software: CAMEL Loading software for Windows is a comprehensive Stress and Stability package, designed for containerships, bulkers, car carriers, tankers etc. The Loadicator is type approved by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and other Classification Societies. It offers Damage Stability, Ballast Management and Autotrim options.
- Installation, Service and Spares: We carry out service, installations and commission the full range of the SSAS and LRIT equipment. We supply complete SSAS packages and spare parts such as Battery packs, Inmarsat C and Mini C terminals. In addition, we can offer fault finding, repairs and servicing of all electrical and electronic equipment. We can provide installation and service support to vessels in UK, Norway, Ireland, Denmark, Estonia, North Africa and many other ports worldwide, and can deal with:
- Communication and navigation systems (eg servicing of JRC Radar, annual service of Yokogawa Gyro Compass etc).
- Alarm panels and monitoring systems.
- Battery systems and chargers.